Our success has been built on a number of core company values which dictate the way we do business at Broker Network and are what set us apart from others. They are:
- Integrity – Operating in an ethical way is important for us. We have respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Openness – We are open with each other, our members and our partner insurers.
- Pride in what we do – Our people are proud that they work for Broker Network, and of the services they provide. They take pride in everything they do.
- Partnership – It is important for us to work together with our members and partner insurers to ensure we are achieving the most for you and your business.
- Leadership – We are the original network for independent brokers. Through our expertise we want to support you and champion your business independence.
- Empowerment – Our people are the heart of our business and empowering them ensures they remain happy at work and able to offer you a first class service.
- Straight forward – We are uncomplicated and will explain our services to you without any jargon.
- Proactive – We want to make life easier for our members so are constantly exploring new ideas.
Who We Are
This team is supported by a team of over 100, providing members with dedicated access to a range of products and services.
Ian Clark – Executive Chairman
Ian was a senior partner at Deloitte, leading the Insurance Mergers & Acquisitions and Strategy practice prior to joining the Network in March 2016. He has broad insurance experience having advised the insurance broking sector for over 30 years and has been personally involved in much of the sector’s key M&A activity. In addition Ian has also acted as a BIBA advisor and a former Government appointed Board Member of the IBRC.
Andy Fairchild – Chief Executive Officer
Andy has held the position of CEO at Broker Network since August 2014. Prior to joining the Network he worked at Footman James, a Towergate-owned classic car & bike insurance specialist. Andy has a wealth of industry experience including spending time on the UK Board of Axa, latterly as Chief Operating Officer. He held various Business Development roles with both Royal Insurance and Commercial Union before establishing the Insurance & Customer Service proposition at First Direct.
Simon Drew – Chief Financial Officer
Simon joined Broker Network in July 2015 from Crawford & Company where he was Senior Vice President – Strategy & Commercial Finance for EMEA and Asia Pacific, focusing on financial planning, analysis and strategy for 48 countries. Simon has spent the past 11 years in the Insurance sector, working for large corporates such as Aon and smaller VC & PE backed businesses. Prior to his period in Insurance he spent 13 years in Pan European Logistics with P&O & DFDS.
Richard Pitt – Chief Network Officer
Richard joined the Network in 2013 from an in-house insurance brokerage which dealt with SME customers of RBS and NatWest, where he was Head of UK Insurance Business Solutions Ltd. Richard has a wealth of experience within insurers, brokers and MGA environments having designed, built and implemented a number of successful revitalised propositions.
Tim Rolfe – Chief Product & Underwriting Officer
Tim joined Broker Network in April 2016 from Lloyd’s insurer, Canopius where he held the position of UK Specialty, Chief Executive from 2011. During this time, Tim built a specialty, niche and scheme business with a full range of diverse products, accessible through all forms of distribution. Prior to this Tim was CEO at UK General, part of the Primary Group, having previously held a number of senior roles at Aviva.
Des O’Connor – Chief Commercial Officer
Des held the position of Chief Commercial Officer at Brightside Group before joining Broker Network in March 2016. Prior to that, he was Managing Director of Gallagher Insurance Solutions for three years, part of Gallagher Heath, having been Managing Director of the Binding Authority and Facilities Division at Gallagher London from October 2006 to December 2011.