Generally, people don’t quit their job, they quit their boss. Providing structured learning to your staff is critical for their retention and it helps you to grow a competitive edge when your are looking to win more new business. Which is why Broker Network created and delivered The Learning Network.
We’re delighted to say that the Learning Network team have won their second accolade, but this time at the industry’s leading awards ceremony; The British Insurance Awards.
Gail Braithwaite, Rachel Longbottom and the team were the worthy winners of the ‘Investing in the Profession/Training Award’ and were up against tough competition, including the likes of Aviva, Zurich and Allianz. For the team to have held their own against these insurer heavyweights clearly demonstrates how innovative the Learning Network proposition is.
Watch the team’s submission video below:
The Learning Network is a blended learning initiative that is designed specifically for brokers. By inspiring staff to learn using a range of dynamic tools and resources and engage with peers through digital communities; we are looking to empower everyone from administrative staff, account handlers and executives through to the directors of your business.
If you’re interested in seeing how our award-winning team can make an impact on your business, here’s a quick recap of what the Learning Network can offer:
- Places on our broker-centric apprenticeship scheme that takes you through an in-depth, 18 month course backed by the CII
- On the go learning modules that can be accessed via digital platform LINK on your phone, your tablet or your laptop
- Access to fellow learners to expand your network of peers
- Our famous Webinar Wednesdays featuring the industry’s hottest topics
- Our pioneering interactive Virtual Classrooms that allow you to learn from your desk
…and much more.
If you’re not part of the Broker Network family and would like to find out more about how you can join, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0344 346 0946.