Wanted: enthusiastic, strong team player with high levels of accuracy in numeracy and literacy, to join an exciting administration team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our Administration team to provide underwriting support to the underwriters with the daily management of inboxes and general processing. This is a replacement role and forms an integral part of our business as it is a key support function.
If you’re ready to join an established administration team and have the passion and enthusiasm to contribute to provision of service to over 400 brokers, we would love to hear from you!
Why Work at Broker Network
- The Variety – Working at Broker Network means delivering for over 400 independent insurance brokers, with the opportunity to work with a select number of insurers and raise your profile within the insurance market.
- The chance to challenge yourself – An exciting opportunity to join a small team, providing administration support to the underwriters and helping our brokers with their day to day telephone queries. A chance to receive training and develop your skills.
- The culture – We pride ourselves on treating each of our members of staff, and the brokers we look after, like part of the family. Joining Broker Network offers a ranger of great benefits, but above all it means feeling valued, listened to, and empowered to develop.
What We're Looking For
- You will provide complete underwriting support for the MGA’s underwriting team, this will include processing correspondence, straightforward renewals, pre-renewal activity and MTA’s.
- You must be able to assist and carry out insurance administration as required for both inbound and outbound client contract. You will manage and process emails via live inbox management in accordance with department guidelines. But, also, have strong attention to detail and be able to work as part of a team.
- Deliver an outstanding service as well as establishing and developing business relationships with all stakeholders which include brokers and colleagues.
- You must be able to prioritise competing workloads, deliver high levels of customer service and overall be passionate about the purpose of Broker Network.
- It is essential that you have a high level of accuracy in numeracy and literacy including the ability to be flexible in your approach to the tasks assigned.
- You will have experience of using IT systems and Microsoft Office packages.
- It would be desirable if you have previous experience of working within an office environment supporting a processing and administration function.
Key details about the role
- Based in Knaresborough
- Full time Monday – Friday
- Role offered on a permanent basis
- If you feel you have the qualities and passion to help build this new team then please come and have a chat and see what it is really like to be part of the Broker Network family.
We understand that feeling valued doesn’t just mean what’s in your pay packet – it’s also about those little everyday touches. Here’s a taste of life at Broker Network:
- Competitive salaries
- Health cash plan
- Life cover
- Free fresh fruit
- Critical illness cover/income protection
- Quarterly company socials including a fantastic Christmas party!
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Company sick pay
- 26 days holiday a year plus bank holidays