Client Money Accountant
The Client Money department is looking for someone to support the Client Money Finance Manager in the production of accurate monthly client reconciliations, data support for solvency calculations and monthly reporting for the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) pack. You will work collaboratively with the team to help deliver the audit cycle for the members for whom we hold client money for whilst also managing the progress and review of high risk members. You will be responsible for the delivery of the CASS Consultancy program for non-client money members and the due diligence process for new and upgrading members. This role is partially office based however you can expect to be on the road visiting members.
- To produce monthly and accurate client money reconciliations, KPI reporting and support towards FCA solvency calculations.
- Ensure the back office systems for all members contain valid and accurate transactions, such as insurer creditors, client debtors and bank account balances and that these are maintained accurately and in accordance with any procedures/ membership agreements
- Audit members’ compliance, with FCA CASS 5 client money rules and internal requirements relating to those client money rules.
- Breach Monitoring and communication of corrective action plan to members; whilst providing training and support to colleagues
- Deliver the CASS Consultancy programme, ensuring it is compliant and accurate.
- Deliver the due diligence process for new members and upgrades and complete accurate and high quality written reports.
- Maintaining accurate monthly records and reporting of member data
- Completion of solvency calculations to set deadlines
- Number of completed annual visits in accordance with CMHP and membership agreements
- Member risk profile
- Trend analysis of audit scores
- Number of CASS Consultancies Completed
- Number of Due Diligence visits Completed
- NPS scores
Key Competencies and Skills Required
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, specifically must have excellent Excel skills.
- Fully qualified Account
- Experience of working in an FCA regulated role.
- CASS Knowledge
- Knowledge of using an insurance broking system
We understand that feeling valued doesn’t just mean what’s in your pay packet – it’s also about those little everyday touches. Here’s a taste of life at Broker Network:
- Competitive salaries
- Health cash plan
- Life cover
- Free fresh fruit
- Critical illness cover/income protection
- Quarterly company socials including a fantastic Christmas party!
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Company sick pay
- 26 days holiday a year plus bank holidays