Client Services Manager
A great opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Client Services Manager to join our fast-paced group Marketing & Communications team at head office in Knaresborough. You will be accountable for delivering projects from both internal and external stakeholders across the group in order to achieve the organisation’s communication, engagement and marketing strategies.
The role requires someone who has strong and influential written and verbal communication skills to develop and maintain strong relationships at all stakeholder levels. A proven track record of being able to work on multiple projects at one time, with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring that all stakeholders are kept up to date on progress is essential. You will be required to provide weekly reports on the progress of projects and ultimately have responsibility for fulfilling the requirements of the stakeholder.
Our ideal candidate will have a project management qualification or extensive experience. They will be able to demonstrate how they can lead, motivate and inspire a team to work efficiently and creatively to tight deadlines.
You will have a strong business background and have the skills to analyse and understand a clients’ wider business objectives and steer multi-channel delivery to drive tangible and measurable growth.
The role may require extensive travel across the UK, and you should therefore hold a clean UK driving licence.
- The ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ and help shape complex marketing strategies, aligned to clients’ ambitions
- Proven experience of managing multiple campaigns and projects, as well as stakeholders and other external suppliers aligned to your clients
- Maintain and develop key client relationships
- Implement strategic branding and practice-specific resources into team
- Identify, execute and convert client business opportunities
- Educate clients and influence to sell/cross-sell services and creative solutions
- Attain positive reviews from clients on quarterly client satisfaction survey
- Assist account executives to deliver high quality results in line with client requirements
- Direct client strategic planning engagements
- Develop and attain accurate quarterly and annual revenue forecasts for every account
- To provide an excellent standard of customer service to clients
- To own and maintain the team’s scheduling of projects
- To support the overall company objectives by delivering exceptional marketing campaigns alongside a team of designers, developers and copywriters
- Being responsible for managing multiple clients at the same time
- To lead, motivate and develop a team
Skills & Knowledge
- Adept at developing relationships with stakeholders and supplier management
- Hands-on experience with CRM platforms
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to easily build, develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Creativity and innovation skills
- An organized approach to work
- Meticulous attention to details
- Problem-solving aptitude
- A customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to take a detailed brief and communicate this to the team in order to produce outstanding results in line with stakeholder requirements
- Evidence of effective management
- Evidence of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Evidence of working in professional service/financial service sector
- Evidence of effectively managing budgets
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Marketing, project management or relevant field
We understand that feeling valued doesn’t just mean what’s in your pay packet – it’s also about those little everyday touches. Here’s a taste of life at Broker Network:
- Competitive salaries
- Health cash plan
- Life cover
- Free fresh fruit
- Critical illness cover/income protection
- Quarterly company socials including a fantastic Christmas party!
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Company sick pay
- 26 days holiday a year plus bank holidays