Finance Business Analyst
Reporting directly to Bravo Finance Director, this role will support the Finance and Management Teams to understand business financial performance, focused on the consolidation and reporting of financial results and the interrogation of financial systems to ensure results are accurate.
- Responsible for monthly Bravo Group P&L, revenue analysis, staff cost analysis and variance analysis consolidation.
- Focus on reporting improvements.
- Supporting Finance Business Partners with ad hoc duties.
- Consolidation of Bravo Group Quarterly Forecast and Annual Budget.
- Owner of reporting templates.
- Support Bravo Group Finance Director with ad hoc duties.
Key Competencies and Skills Required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong personality, robust, to challenge Business Leaders and hold Management to account.
- Hands-on problem solver;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Professional, energetic, enthusiastic, persistent and adaptable; and
- Excellent planning skills and focus on delivery to tight deadlines.
Technical Knowledge and Understanding
- Part Qualified Accountant – ACCA, CIMA.
- Insurance experience an advantage, but not essential.
- Business Partnering experience an advantage, but not essential.
- Strong financial system knowledge.
We understand that feeling valued doesn’t just mean what’s in your pay packet – it’s also about those little everyday touches. Here’s a taste of life at Broker Network:
- Competitive salaries
- Health cash plan
- Life cover
- Free fresh fruit
- Critical illness cover/income protection
- Quarterly company socials including a fantastic Christmas party!
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Company sick pay
- 26 days holiday a year plus bank holidays