Finance Business Partner
Reporting directly to Bravo Finance Director, this role will support the Finance and Management Teams to understand business financial performance, identify potential opportunities and threats and work with management to drive successful outcomes. The role will be business facing, focused on building strong relationships to partner with the business to drive successful outcomes.
- Responsible for all P&L reporting/month end duties including regular, monthly reporting to the business to provide commentary and analysis to improve financial understanding and identify business trends;
- Monthly Revenue and Staff Cost Analysis, Monthly OpEx Variance Analysis;
- Review all Capital expenditure;
- Review Monthly Balance Sheet position for key Balance Sheet Accounts e.g. Debtors / Creditors / Revenue Accruals and Deferrals / Incentives.
- Attend Business Management meetings;
- Custodian of the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process.
Key Competencies and Skills Required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong personality, robust, to challenge Business Leaders and hold Management to account.
- Hands-on problem solver;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Professional, energetic, enthusiastic, persistent and adaptable; and
- Excellent planning skills and focus on delivery to tight deadlines.
Technical Knowledge and Understanding
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACA, CIMA.
- Insurance experience preferred.
- Business Partnering experience preferred.
We understand that feeling valued doesn’t just mean what’s in your pay packet – it’s also about those little everyday touches. Here’s a taste of life at Broker Network:
- Competitive salaries
- Health cash plan
- Life cover
- Free fresh fruit
- Critical illness cover/income protection
- Quarterly company socials including a fantastic Christmas party!
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Company sick pay
- 26 days holiday a year plus bank holidays