Wanted: A Payroll Administrator to support the Head Of Payroll with the integration and running of Group Payrolls.
Following the acquisition activity of our Ethos Broking business we are growing and currently undertaking a large scale integration project to provide in-house Payroll processing to all of our business under the Bravo Group. We are in the middle of our integration journey and we now need to expand our team to continue the implementation work and process multiple payrolls already on board. This is an exciting time to join Bravo, this role will require not only processing but working closely with HR and the Acquisition project team to on-board our acquired businesses. We are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator who is looking for variety in role whilst supporting the on-boarding process. This is a demanding role with strict deadlines and the requirement for planning and organisational skills.
- Support Ethos Broking Partner Payroll migrations to our in-house Payroll solution Cascade; including data gathering and cleaning.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Payroll including;
- Processing of all new starters and leavers.
- Processing changes to terms and conditions.
- P11d production.
- Company car processing for new and existing employees.
- Provide payroll query support for all Payroll companies including; absence payments.
- Reconcile monthly payrolls and produce financial people reporting and analytics including; BACS reports and posting costings.
- Monitoring Pension Auto Enrolment processing and administration.
- Production of Real Time Information submissions to HMRC.
- Support day-to-day Payroll system maintenance.
- Conducting data quality checks periodically to ensure the integrity of the data in Payroll.
- Compliance with HMRC legislation.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience processing in-house Payroll.
- Experience using Cascade HR and/or Cascade Payroll.
- End to End Project support experience.
- CIPP qualification is desirable, or the willingness to work towards.
- Analysing financial people data.
- Payroll and/or Finance administration.
- Strong analytical skills with experience of using Microsoft Excel.
- High standards of customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to multi-task through several programmes.
We understand that feeling valued doesn’t just mean what’s in your pay packet – it’s also about those little everyday touches. Here’s a taste of life at Broker Network:
- Competitive salaries
- Health cash plan
- Life cover
- Free fresh fruit
- Critical illness cover/income protection
- Quarterly company socials including a fantastic Christmas party!
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Company sick pay
- 26 days holiday a year plus bank holidays