Senior HR Administrator
Contract Type: Permanent, full-time
The HR team are looking for a Senior HR Administrator who is ready to hit the ground running working in a fast-paced HR centre of excellence. You must have the ability to build effective relationships across all levels, including Senior HR stakeholders through great communication and interpersonal skills. Day to day your interaction will be face to face, by telephone or e-mail. As an integral part of our HR operations you must be passionate about delivery and strive to exceed expectations.
We are looking for someone who has experience in working in a professional services environment and ideally has 2 or more years experience as a HR Administrator who is looking to progress their career in HR. Our team is growing with opportunities that span L&D, HR Advice & Guidance as well as Operational HR. We want to invest in our people by offering qualifications and experience that will help support progression.
The purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for employees and line managers on all HR issues and queries, and to support the administrative and operational activities within the HR department.
Support numerous projects and initiatives within the department, including L&D and recruitment.
In this role you will be working across the function to include payroll, learning and development, employee relations, recruitment and leavers.
- Transact and oversee all employee changes on HR Cascade (HR System) and producing the relevant documentation and letters
- Maintain HR data in line with GDPR and complete regular data cleanse exercises
- Providing first line support to employees and managers on people matters in line with company policy and processes.
- Handle and resolve HR Cascade Self-Service queries
- Supporting managers through key people processes such as maternity leavers/returners and sickness absence management.
- Supporting the review of probationary review outcomes and appraisals to identify ongoing employee training needs
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts, references, resignation letters, confirmation of maternity letters, etc.
- Assisting in the reviewing and renewing of company policies and legal compliance
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics
- Contribute to specific HR and organisational projects / initiatives and cyclical activities
- Supporting HR Business Partners with any ER cases in accordance with HR policies and procedures, best practice and employment legislation
- Supporting the administration and note taking for HR lead meetings including disciplinary / grievance hearings, flexible working requests, etc.
Recruitment and Induction
- Assisting in the administration and support of recruitment campaigns including vacancy monitoring and liaising with recruitment agencies as appropriate
- Supporting Line Managers and the centralised HR Team to ensure that fair, consistent and effective recruitment processes are in place and actively support hiring managers with interviewing and other selections
- On-boarding new starters onto HR Cascade, producing offer of employment packs liaising with future employees and probation monitoring in conjunction with the line manager
- Monitoring and updating the Recruitment tracker and assisting in the reporting of KPI’s and SLA’s
- Monitoring and updating external recruitment platforms
- Ensuring excellent candidate experience throughout the process
Fulfilment of additional duties as required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good working knowledge of employment law and be confident to give advice on a range of employment matters.
- Strong administrative skills with high levels of accuracy
- Microsoft Visio proficiency
- Cascade system experience
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- CIPD Level 3 or above or equivalent experience
- GCSE Maths and English
- Business or HR related degree or equivalent experience
We understand that feeling valued doesn’t just mean what’s in your pay packet – it’s also about those little everyday touches. Here’s a taste of life at Broker Network:
- Competitive salaries
- Health cash plan
- Life cover
- Free fresh fruit
- Critical illness cover/income protection
- Quarterly company socials including a fantastic Christmas party!
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Company sick pay
- 26 days holiday a year plus bank holidays