Temporary HR Assistant
The Group HR Team are undergoing a large audit project as a result of GDPR and the acquisition of multiple businesses. This is an exciting time with a relatively new team who need to some immediate support for 6 weeks but with potential to be extended. If you are looking for experience working within an general business environment or more specifically gain exposure to HR, this role offers a lot of insight into HR and Business Operations whilst providing invaluable support for the HR team.
- Working within the HR Department for Bravo Group;
- Handling confidential employee information.
- reviewing confidential paper-based and digital HR files.
- Updating findings onto HR information system – Cascade.
- Liaising with employees to obtain updated information and documentation.
- Uploading files to our HR system – Cascade.
- Reviewing and correcting data held in system as a result of reviewing HR files.
- Processing employment background checks for existing employees.
- Liaising with managers to obtain up to date job descriptions for all roles.
- Supporting HR team with ad hoc admin tasks.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- No Previous work experience required.
- Work experience less than one year in an office or professional services environment.
- GCSE A-C in core subjects.
- Achieved or working towards business related qualification.
We understand that feeling valued doesn’t just mean what’s in your pay packet – it’s also about those little everyday touches. Here’s a taste of life at Broker Network:
- Competitive salaries
- Health cash plan
- Life cover
- Free fresh fruit
- Critical illness cover/income protection
- Quarterly company socials including a fantastic Christmas party!
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Company sick pay
- 26 days holiday a year plus bank holidays